We are looking for a New Business Director, for our New Business team to win new logo business within established categories across CPG clients, as well as opening up new verticals and targeted sectors. The ideal candidate will be comfortable nurturing relationships across a number of stakeholders and decision makers across; L&D/HR, Marketing, Sales/eCommerce and Center of Excellence departments to onboard enterprise digital capability programs for the world’s largest brands.
A key role for Circus Street, this role will be helping to drive new logo revenue within the Global Commercial team focussing on individual and global revenue targets to reach our ambitious growth goals.
- Deliver on individual revenue targets
- Establish and build close strategic relationships with key target clients
- Monitor the revenue pipeline & leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Full sales cycle rep - leading from targeting and prospecting to pitching and proposing, to negotiating and closing new business
- Working collaboratively across senior sales leadership team, marketing, account management and other departments to drive to company success
- Maintain a strong external profile by ensuring regular face to face meetings with prospective clients, and attending events to drive new business.
Education and Experience
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Ability to gain access and engage credibly within the decision makers in the Fortune 2000
- Director-level, and C level experience in sales & business development.
- Startup experience or previous client-side experience beneficial, and ed-tech / e-learning backgrounds also welcome
- A consistent track record meeting and exceeding revenue goals and new business development teams
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire sales staff position
Some of the perks
$100-110k + bonus
6 Personal Development Days
Private Health Insurance
Sounds great doesn’t it? In return we offer…
- Competitive health, dental and vision plans
- Dedicated Wellness Manager to help you achieve an optimal state of health and wellbeing
- 6 Personal Development Days per year
- 6 Volunteering Days per year
- Competitive salary
- Working from home (subject to internal guidelines)
- 30 days annual leave per year with an additional duvet day
- 4pm Friday finish
- 401k match
- Life Celebrations: Birthdays, Weddings, Baby Showers - we love to celebrate them!
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee: you can choose to attend events and learn about a range of topics from Faith, Gender Equality, Racial Equity, LGBTQIA+ and neurodiversity.
- Access to ‘Headspace’ the meditation app and ‘House of Wellbeing’ MindTalks to keep you psychologically fit.
- Weekly CBT Sessions with our in-house Therapist.
- Access to our in-house Registered Nutritional Therapist.
- CS Benefit Hub. A place for you to access a huge variety of retail and leisure discounts and access cashback deals from tech giants and wellbeing providers.