As a Customer Success Lead with Circus Street you are seen, both internally and externally, as the authority on how best to run a Circus Street programme that will lead to renewal and growth. You will oversee 20-30 accounts that will sit within a team of Account Directors, Managers and Executives. You will lead on the engagement strategies of these accounts, with the Account Managers serving as the clients day-to-day contact. Your experience in previous customer success roles will be crucial in bringing new processes and disciplines to our teams and clients.
Client and Program Management
- Overall responsibility for programme delivery for all clients in patch
- Ensure account managers and executives deliver world-class service to clients
- Lead onboarding of new Circus Street clients ensuring they are launched with impact
- Develop outstanding client relationships with key stakeholders and throughout the organisations
- Work closely with Account Directors to map and establish the senior client stakeholder relationships
- Oversee the creation and delivery of communication plans to ensure high levels of engagement with the Circus Street platform once a programme has been launched
- Accountable for all client reporting, ensuring it is delivered from the data team to clients efficiently w/ insights and recommended actions
- Lead on client QBRs and programme reviews that tie back to programme KPIs and client business objectives
- Work with Account Managers to gather regular, effective and relevant feedback to help provide ROI and secure renewals
- Share and collaborate with all relevant internal departments
- Deliver timely and effective client entertainment plans
- Be an excellent communicator with your clients, within the account management team, upwards to senior management, and across the wider business
- Understand the digital landscape - be able to talk to clients with authority around Circus Street lessons and the training that we provide
- Be able to confidently discuss your clients’ key digital objectives, skills gaps and program goals (Many of these clients will be FMCG, Retail or Pharma)
- Deliver on revenue targets for your client group via renewals or upselling
- Ensure all programmes that you manage become case studies for the Account Directors and New Business teams to use for growth
- Identify areas for growth across additional teams globally
- Surface the relevant contacts which allow those opportunities to come to fruition
- Support the Account Director to identify potential revenue shortfalls and provide contingency plans as to how to fill those gaps
- Be creative in problem solving for your client base and in delivering new ideas and opportunities for growth
Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in customer success or account management
- Ability to gain access and engage credibly with senior decision makers within our accounts
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of relevant computer applications and Salesforce
- An ability to work to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- High degree of self-motivation, as well as being a positive team player
- Excellent time management
Some of the perks
$80-90k + bonus
6 Personal Development Days
Private Health Insurance
Sounds great doesn’t it? In return we offer…
- Competitive health, dental and vision plans
- Dedicated Wellness Manager to help you achieve an optimal state of health and wellbeing
- 6 Personal Development Days per year
- 6 Volunteering Days per year
- Competitive salary
- Working from home (subject to internal guidelines)
- 30 days annual leave per year with an additional duvet day
- 4pm Friday finish
- 401k match
- Life Celebrations: Birthdays, Weddings, Baby Showers - we love to celebrate them!
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee: you can choose to attend events and learn about a range of topics from Faith, Gender Equality, Racial Equity, LGBTQIA+ and neurodiversity.
- Access to ‘Headspace’ the meditation app and ‘House of Wellbeing’ MindTalks to keep you psychologically fit.
- Weekly CBT Sessions with our in-house Therapist.
- Access to our in-house Registered Nutritional Therapist.
- CS Benefit Hub. A place for you to access a huge variety of retail and leisure discounts and access cashback deals from tech giants and wellbeing providers.