CRM plays a vital role across the entire customer journey, and in these lessons we’ll be exploring how a CRM system can help you make the most of each stage of that journey, from generating awareness, to encouraging repeat business and customer loyalty. We take a look at the various functions of a CRM system, the kind of data it collects, the benefits it offers to you and your customers, and some of the challenges you might encounter along the way. We also dive into the world of lead generation, lead scoring and lead nurturing, and explore the importance of having a solid CRM strategy in place, and the steps you’ll take to create one.
By the end of these lessons you will learn:
- About the varying capabilities of a CRM system and how to utilise these to your advantage
- CRMs relationship with the customer journey and its role in the process of lead generation, lead scoring and lead nurturing
- About the importance of having a solid CRM strategy in place and how to create one
CRM Essentials: How Businesses Maintain Individual Relationships With Customers
In this lesson, we’ll be diving into the world of CRM - what it is, how it works and the benefits it offers.
In this lesson you will learn:
- The role of CRM along the customer journey and how it contributes towards a single view of the customer
- How a CRM can benefit different departments across a business and improve cooperation between teams
- The relationship between CRM and customer retention, and the importance of loyalty programs in encouraging repeat business
- About the importance of developing a solid CRM strategy for implementation
- How to carry out lead generation, lead scoring and lead nurturing and the role that CRM plays in these processes
- About the security concerns surrounding the collection and storage of customer data and how to take appropriate action